Sunday, January 10, 2010

Astrea Update 4

A little update, sumarises the progress made the past few days. I'm sorry that the pics aren't as detailed as the last few. This is due to a few reasons.

1. I did them whenever I found extra free time, so not much planning as put into it, its kinda ad-hoc.
2. The stuff done these days are new to me too, not sure whether i was gonna succeed until I've finished it.

Will try to make to next few updates as detailed as possible.

VP style front skirts:
From 1/144 Astrea


MG Exia style ankle guards:
From 1/144 Astrea


From 1/144 Astrea


Detailed up the back of the skirts ( cannot be seen clearly in this photo, but generally its just panel lining)
From 1/144 Astrea


Upper body 70% complete:
From 1/144 Astrea


From 1/144 Astrea


From 1/144 Astrea

Thats all for now, I think the next update will gonna be in 3-4 months time. Gonna break for school.

No comments: