Thursday, July 3, 2008

A rush to finish Zaku III

Since school is starting in a few months time, I feel that I should finish this kit asap since its gonna be pretty hectic when school opens. These few days I've been trying out tips that I've learnt online from the gurus at Plamo & Zero G. I'm pretty satisfied with the results obtained. I've mainly used pla-plates to detail up the kit and added additional panel-linig on some parts. It is not excatly first class work but I feel that its ok for my first time.

However, I'm still not happy with my photography skills. I'm not sure what am I doing wrong when it comes to taking photos. The photos do not reflect how the kit looks in real life.

Anyway, here are the photos,
This is what I've completed on the Monday(30/06/08). I've managed to complete the detailing of the lower body.











The following photos have been taken today;

















No comments: